Saturday, September 13, 2008

An Update

Hannah's Handwork silk dress for 18"doll.

Just to let you know, I've been busy sewing some new dresses. I hoping to put some more items in my Victorian Times store. I'll post my new dresses just as soon as I get them finished. In the meantime I would like to inform you that Hannah's Handwork , an Etsy seller I featured last month has added some new items to her shop. The two pictures of the doll dress from Hannah's Handwork is the same beautiful silk fabric of the ball gown in my shop.



Here is a close up of the doll dress.


Here is ball gown that is featured in my Victorian Times store.

You can click on the pictures to take you to the shops mentioned. I think Hannah has some wonderful items in her shop. I love to see what is new! She is now selling hand bound journals and address books that are just beautiful!