Monday, August 11, 2008

Victorian Items on Etsy


This week I plan to feature several people who sell Victorian Items on Etsy. If you like handmade or vintage items, Etsy is a great place to look for them.


Today I want to feature an item for sale by Lilly Queen. Lilly Queen has been selling on Etsy for three years come August 13th. You can find a wonderful assortment of jewelry in Lilly Queen's store. One of my favorite items for sale is the ring pictured. Lilly Queen calls the ring Victorian Marcasite and Mother of Pearl Ring. Rings were very popular during the civil war. This ring would be great for a living history impression or for a reenactor. It is very lovely.


Lilly Queen offers Internet parties that anyone can host. You can contact Lilly Queen for more information by going to Lilly Queen's Etsy store. You can also check out Lilly Queen on her blog Lilly Queen Jewelry.

1 comment:

Lilly Queen said...

Thank you for selecting me to be featured.

Id like to add, in regards to the internet jewelry party. The host receives 10% of all purchases made from the list of people she/he referred to me. You get to spend that 10% however you want within my shop.

Again, for more details contact me.