Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Victorian Dolls on Etsy

I would like to introduce to you Uneek Doll Designs. See your favorite literary and historical characters come to life! All miniature dolls are made by Uneek Doll Designs and are made without a pattern. Each doll is indeed one of a kind! Fell free to look at all the dolls at Uneek Dolls Designs on Etsy. Bellow are a few of my favorite dolls.

Ah! What is the civil war era without Scarlet O' Hara



and of course you can't have Scarlet without the handsome Rhett Butler!



Here's a couple I was surprised as well as delighted to see! Jefferson and Varina Davis



The lovable Queen Victoria Herself!



My favorite literary characters The Little Women: Jo, Amy, Meg, Beth, and Marmee.

These are just a few of the dolls offered by Uneek Doll Designs! Just click on the pictures to learn more about each doll.



4 comments:

Uneekdolldesigns said...

You have a lovely blog here, I am very fond of the Victorina era, so this is a lot of fun for me to look at! Thank you!

Debbie @ Uneekdolldesigns

Anonymous said...

How very cute. Thanks for featuring these Victorian items this week. :)

Anonymous said...

I have an award for you on my blog today! Please swing by and pick it up :).

Anonymous said...

Those are some of the cutest little dolls I've seen. and those outfits are really beautiful.